All-in-one emergency backpack for airway control and oxygen therapy
The Breather is an all-inclusive EMS airway management pack for airway control and oxygen therapy. Breather is specifically designed to hold the 02 module with a “D” or Jumbo “D” size tank. It fits many basic and advanced airway adjuncts ad oxygen delivery devices.
G3 Breather details
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage.
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this backpack.
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; Intubation, Remedy and Circulatory kits.
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access.
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements.
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized.
- Reflective material has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in night time situations.
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport.
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment.
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front.
- BBP material which is a blood, fluid and dirt repellent material.
|Dimensions:||51 x 48 x 18 cm (H x W x D)|
|Colours:||BBP Red and BBP Blue|
Contents not included.