Quality bag with smart modular system
Quicklook is built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access. This EMS AED container is perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack. Using a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
G3 Quicklook details
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage
- Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; Intubation, Remedy and Circulatory kits
- BBP material which is a blood, fluid and dirt repellent material
|Dimensions:||46 x 35,5 x 19 cm (H x W x D)|
|Colours:||BBP Red og BBP Blue|
Contents not included.