Guided video intubation
Simple, effective, affordable video laryngoscopy.
A complete solution with two models that complement each other.
How Airtraq simplifies video laryngoscopy:
- Airtraq’s channel simplifies ETT insertion reducing intubation time.
- No stylet needed. Avoids potential injuries. Eliminates stylet costs.
- 90º shape minimizes hyperextension and reduces force required.
- Reduces hemodynamic reactivity.
- Facilitates intubation from any position (face to face, etc.).
- High intubation success rate in difficult airways.
- Easier to learn than other video laryngoscopes.
Airtraq improves routine intubations and is especially effective for:
- Cervical immobilization
- In combination with a fiberscope
- Frontal or lateral intubation
- Poor dentition
AIRTRAQ AVANT – video laryngoscope
AIRTRAQ SP – video laryngoscope