The new generation of Broncoflex addresses technical and clinical challenges thanks to a significant innovation: it incorporates a 2.8 mm working channel within an endoscope with a small external diameter of 5.6 mm.
This innovation offers users a wide working channel, reducing constraints in terms of compatibility with endotracheal tubes, while facilitating navigation in the distal bronchi. Additionally, the new system comes with a new touch screen, which incorporates an algorithm that ensures image quality in high definition, even for a single-use device.
The Screeni has been designed to simplify its use, with unparalleled ease of management and implementation. The system is mobile and lightweight so that it can be easily used in often small spaces.
Two sizes, more options, less expense
The successful miniaturisation of Axess Vision’s systems allows them to offer just two endoscope references, where three are usually required with standard single-use flexible bronchoscopes. These two references are sufficient to cover all flexible bronchoscopy therapeutic indications.
- due to the bigger working channel of the Vortex suctioning performance is increased.
- easy mounting and handling of the lightweight screen.
- with a diameter of 5,6mm and a working channel of 2,8m Broncoflex Vortex covers two sizes of scopes in only one.
- flexible deflection mechanism of the tip enables up and down distal angulation of more than 200°.
- unique profile of the distal tip, with its wide opening, boosts the overall suctioning performance.